KOI® TRIBLEND V-NECK LADIES' TEE. KOI8022L
- 5.7-oz, 50/25/25 polyester/cotton/rayon
- Combed and ring spun cotton
- Soft 30 single triblend jersey
- Taped neck and shoulders
Sizing: How to measure:
BODY LENGTH: Lay garment flat (face down). Measure from center back neckline seam straight down to bottom of the front hem.
BODY WIDTH: Lay garment flat. 1" below the armhole flat measure the garment across the chest.
FULL BODY LENGTH: Lay garment flat(face down). Measure from center back neckline seam straight down to back bottom hem.
SLEEVE LENGTH: Lay garment flat(face down). Measure from center back neck to outer edge of shoulder seam, then along outer edge to sleeve end.
Due to the nature of Triblend fabric (polyester + cotton + rayon blend) , special care must be taken throughout the decoration process.
Here are some tips to effectively decorate our Triblend products.
- Garment temperature must not exceed 320°F or 160°C. Exceeding this temperature will cause the fabric to shrink, become wavy or cause dye migration.
- Triblend fabrics may require a longer cooling time than 100% Cotton fabrics. Avoid overlap of garments and screenprint/heat transfer until the garments are cooled. Failure to cool the fabric prior to stacking into a printer’s fold may cause the fabric and applied ink to stick together.