ATC PRO SPUN LADIES TEE - ATC3600L - WHITE - ENDS MONDAY OVERNIGHT - READY TO SHIP FRIDAY
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Please see Apparel FAQ. https://brightswan.ca/pages/apparel-faq-1
ATC™ PRO SPUN™ TEE. ATC3600L
- 8.3-oz, 100% ring spun polyester jersey with wicking technology
- Side seamed
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Tear away label
Due to the nature of polyester, special care must be taken throughout the decoration process. Please refer to product size spec PDF file for more details.
Returns are accepted on a case by case basis but are generally not accepted. Please ensure you are ordering the correct items, with correct sizing and colours prior to checking out.
All of our FAQ can be found below.
- Apparel FAQ: https://brightswan.ca/pages/apparel-faq-1
- Patterned vinyl & HTV FAQ: https://brightswan.ca/pages/patterned-vinyl-faq
- Sublimation Transfers & Decals FAQ: https://brightswan.ca/pages/faq-sublimation-transfers
- Tumbler Wraps FAQ: https://brightswan.ca/pages/faq-tumbler-wraps
- General FAQ: https://brightswan.ca/pages/extra-info
- Shipping FAQ: https://brightswan.ca/pages/shipping-info-and-faq
- Turnaround time FAQ: https://brightswan.ca/pages/faq-turnaround-time
- Refunds & Returns FAQ: https://brightswan.ca/pages/returns
its a great shirt for sublimating. I dyed my shirt with Rit dye more synthetic "graphite color". I did not do it on the stove. I covered my images with painters tape both sides. then put in a warm water bucket with 1/4 bottle and 4-6 liters of water. soaked in tub for about 30 mins. and afterwards rinsed in the washing machine. I love the light graphite color instead of white. i have a 46 chest, the 2x feels tight on me . I would definitely go to the 3x next time. There is no stretch. love the length of the shirt
Love them. I bought 19 shirts for a family. And man they sublimate so nicely. They aren't see through and feel so thick and feel nice. I'll definitely be coming back to buy more.
These shirts are very nice good quality for the price