M&O - Unisex Crewneck Fleece - 3340 - Black - ends Monday night overnight - ready to ship Friday
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Please see Apparel FAQ. https://brightswan.ca/pages/apparel-faq-1
M&O - Unisex Crewneck Fleece - 3340
- 12.5 oz., 50/50 combed ringspun cotton/polyester
- Ribbed neck and cuffs
- Double-needle stitched neck
- Double-needle stitched armholes, cuffs, and waistband
- Side seams
- NAFTA Compliant
Sizing: How to measure:
BODY LENGTH: Lay garment flat (face down). Measure from center back neckline seam straight down to bottom of the front hem.
BODY WIDTH: Lay garment flat. 1" below the armhole flat measure the garment across the chest.
FULL BODY LENGTH: Lay garment flat(face down). Measure from center back neckline seam straight down to back bottom hem.
SLEEVE LENGTH: Lay garment flat(face down). Measure from center back neck to outer edge of shoulder seam, then along outer edge to sleeve end.
Returns are accepted on a case by case basis but are generally not accepted. Please ensure you are ordering the correct items, with correct sizing and colours prior to checking out.
All of our FAQ can be found below.
- Apparel FAQ: https://brightswan.ca/pages/apparel-faq-1
- Patterned vinyl & HTV FAQ: https://brightswan.ca/pages/patterned-vinyl-faq
- Sublimation Transfers & Decals FAQ: https://brightswan.ca/pages/faq-sublimation-transfers
- Tumbler Wraps FAQ: https://brightswan.ca/pages/faq-tumbler-wraps
- General FAQ: https://brightswan.ca/pages/extra-info
- Shipping FAQ: https://brightswan.ca/pages/shipping-info-and-faq
- Turnaround time FAQ: https://brightswan.ca/pages/faq-turnaround-time
- Refunds & Returns FAQ: https://brightswan.ca/pages/returns
Based on 2 reviews
Fast shipping. Used HTV, pressed great. Customer said it is very comfortable and cozy and fits true to size.
Fast shipping, great quality and lightweight so perfect for all seasons!